Travel to Kuching on your own is not as difficult as you may think. Here I’m going to list down the top 10 places or attractions that you should not miss when traveling in Kuching.
1. Kuching Weekend Market
The locals simply call it “Sunday Market”. It really more than a Sunday’s market, because the market start operating from Saturday’s afternoon around 2pm. The crowd is forming from 3pm onwards, 99% are local shoppers & traders, and you will be that remaining 1%. At this weekend market, you get to see all kind of stuffs people are selling & buying there. Goods been traded ranging from cloths, home accessories & supplies, local produces, meat & fresh vegetables, foods, so on and so forth. Basically everything you can think of that can be found at Kuching, but definitely not the branded merchandise of course. This is the most traditional market that you will ever find in Kuching, which remain never change since some 20 years ago, or longer. You can easily hire a taxi from your hotel and will never cost you more than a RM15, unless you are staying somewhere off the Kuching city.
2. Sarawak Museum
Your Kuching travel will ne